Wanderlei is an experienced 3D Artist with extensive applied experienced working with corporate clients in both Brazil and Germany. He’s a well-rounded operator with skills that range from retouching through to editing, visual effects and filmmaking; being able to deliver a complete package that addresses a range of client needs. As a long-term freelancer, Wanderlei has an advanced ability to manouvre client requests to manage expectations during fast-paced projects.
– Calm under pressure: As a freelancer, managed multiple clients simultaneously and worked within tight deadlines, under pressure to deliver client projects.
– Creative: Added value to client projects, not only delivering what was asked of the project, but also making valuable suggestions that can elevate visuals and user experience.
– High level stakeholder management skills: Central liaison between clients from diverse cultural backgrounds, other freelancers and suppliers, always communicating effectively towards the common goal of complex projects.
– Effective Project Manager: Process-driven professional who is careful to stay on budget and on time, with strong attention to detail that will consistently exceed expectations. This is backed up by strong technical qualifications in film and photo editing, and 3D generalist.
– Expert mentor and leader: Strong experience tutoring university-level students in foundational skills in photo and video editing, and visual effects (VFX); taking initiative to share knowledge and increase technical proficiency of mentees and peers in the sector.
– Proficient in languages: Native level Portuguese speaker; English and German.
Performed as an experienced consultant working with corporate clients across a range of industries, particularly within Retouching and 3D Artist, in both Brazil and Germany. Upon relocation to Germany in 2013, continued freelance work while undertaking a range of professional development courses to incorporate further skills in 3D modeling and animation.
Performed as a Digital Artist, working particularly within Retouching and 3d Modelling.
Ran courses on Photoshop using a range of technical tips and tricks, as well as professional workflow design and non destructive work. Led classes on photo and video editing, and visual effects (VFX).
360-degree operator who led projects from film creation to video editing, as well motions and effects.
Performed as a lead Photo editor, coordinating and managing a team of employees. Developed staff training programs and undertook mentoring. Led internal projects involving retoucher, archiving and library development. Managed all video and photo editing projects, including large-format image printing and batch image processing.